1. The living quarters in the “Mister”, hereinafter referred to as „rooms”, are rented for days.
2. The person who rents the room, hereinafter referred to as “hotel guest” can occupy the room without additional charge from 14:00 to 10:00 o’clock on the next day.
3. While renting the room, the hotel guest defines the length of his/her stay, and if there is no such declaration, it is assumed, that the room has been rented for one day.
4. The wish to extend the stay beyond the period of time declared on the arrival day should be reported by the hotel guest up to 10:00 o’clock on the day, when the rental period of the living quarter expires; that wish however, does not bind the “Mister”.
5. The “Mister” cannot take into consideration the wish of rental extension if there are no vacant places.
6. In a twin room the other bed can be rented only and exclusively at the request of hotel guests occupying that room.
7. The “Mister” is obligated to guarantee:
- Conditions for the guest’s complete rest, especially by not performing without guest’s consent any tasks within the room (for example cleaning, repair of facilities, etc.)
- Change of bedding and change of towels every three days or at the guest’s request.
8. The “Mister” is obligated to:
- Respond immediately to the remarks and objections concerning the quality of service, functioning of “Mister” facilities as well as tidiness and order in “Mister” by taking actions aimed at the immediate elimination of malfunctions and deficiencies.
- Render at the hotel guest’s request the following services free of charge: deposit services, waking up at the defined time, reception of luggage in order to keep it in custody.
9. “Mister” responsibility for loss or damage of valuable items, money, bonds, and items of scientific or artistic value will be restricted, if those items are not deposited at the reception desk.
10. The hotel guest is not entitled to hand over the room vacated by him/her to other persons, even if the period of time, for which the due fee was paid, has not expired yet.
11. Persons who are not checked in at the “Mister” mustn’t stay in the hotel room from 22:00 to 7:00 o’clock on the next day.
12. From 22:00 to 7:00 o’clock on the following day there is curfew in the “Mister”.
13. Due to the fire protection requirements, no devices or instruments powered by electricity that aren’t part of room equipment must be used.
14. Every time when the hotel guest leaves the “Mister”, after locking the door with the key to his/her room, he should deposit the key at the reception desk.
15. If the “Mister” suffers significant loss due to the unused booking, the hotel guest, who has made the booking, can be obligated to pay compensation amounting up 100% of the rental price of that room. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel at any time. The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price at any time.
16. The hotel guest bears material responsibility for all damages or destructions of the “Mister” equipment items and technical facilities arisen due to his/her or visitors’ fault.
17. In hotel rooms there is no-smoking rule.
76-032 Mielno, Lechitów 22
Tax ID: NIP 669-194-91-28
Both the website and all information presented on it are of purely informative character. All information presented on the website is not an offer in terms of Civil Code regulations.
Accuracy of information
We do our best to provide accurate information and advice presented on the “Mister” website at the time of their publication. Nevertheless, there is a possibility of involuntary or accidental errors.
We reserve ourselves the right to introduce anytime changes and corrections without notice. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies or negligence included on the website, and all decisions that are taken based on information and opinions included on the “Mister” website are sole responsibility of persons visiting this website.
Offers and special offers
The “Mister” can from time to time inform on this website of offers, special offers and competitions that are subject to strictly defined conditions.
We do our best to present our object in a most accurate way. However, due to the continuous modernization of the object, adaptation to customers’ requirements and the binding legal regulations, the actual equipment of individual rooms can differ from the equipment of rooms presented in the photos.
The “Mister” is not responsible for any direct, indirect or secondary damages arisen in connection with usage of this website (including loss of income, loss of profit, loss of expected savings, additional or lost expenditures, loss of privacy or loss of data, etc.). Exemption from the liability named above, includes also viruses, files or software aimed at disturbance, restriction or destruction of functionality of any software, hardware, or telecommunication appliances, as well as materials conveyed with this website.